23 August 2015

Alliance Tournament Betting - Day 4

You all know what's going on now. If not, you can read day 1, day 2 and day 3 to get up to speed.

The Bets

Shadow Cartel to beat Pandemic Legion
Tactical Narcotics Team to beat Nulli Secunda
Triumvirate. to beat Warlords of the Deep
Exodus. to beat Camel Empire
Vox Populi. to beat Hard Knocks Citizens
Phoebe Freeport Republic to beat R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork to beat THE R0NIN
TEST Alliance to beat The G0dfathers
End of Life to beat Dead Terrorists
Project.Mayhem. to beat The Gorgon Empire and Spawn
Agony Empire to beat The Afterlife.
Out of Sight. to beat The Tuskers Co.
Nihilists Social Club to beat Hard Knocks Citizens
R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N to beat Northern Coalition.
Brave Collective to beat Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
Easily Excited to beat Test Alliance Please Ignore
End of Life to beat Dream Fleet
Project.Mayhem. to beat M.I.F
The Bastards. to beat Agony Empire
Out of Sight. to beat Rote Kapelle
THE R0NIN to beat Shadow Cartel
The G0dfathers to beat Pandemic Legion

As is becoming familiar with this betting strategy I lost ISK. I'm resigned to losing all the ISK I had in EVE bet by the end of this experiment. Given it was free ISK I don't mind. Even better, I only need to win a further 30 Million ISK to be able to bet on all the remaining matches in the tournament.

Tally

Bet: 1080 Million ISK
Won: 906 Million ISK
Overall: 174 Million ISK down

No comments:

Post a Comment