19 April 2015

Alliance logo do over

In case you missed it CCP have reopened the submission process for alliance logos. As part of this they have changed the requirements and logos already existing in the game need resubmitted for approval. Approval is subject to the new conditions meaning existing alliance logos may soon be consigned to the dustbin of the past. I didn't have a 512x512 version of the Illusion of Solitude logo but I did have the Adobe Illustrator vector file which I could use to create a higher resolution version. After a little while re-adding the trailing lines which break out of the mouth of the Rosen Bridge I was ready to submit it to CCP. I then went and made a giganta-huge version which I should be able to use for just about anything in the future. I hope CCP re-accept our logo as I would truly hate to lose our mascot - Reginald Green the Chameleon. More than one new recruit has told me they were attracted to our alliance because of the bright green lizard and at fanfest a few wormholers also recognised it. Long live my iconic friend.
Click for the massive.

1 comment:

  1. While I understand the reluctance of CCP to allow anything that doesn't fit the dystopian universe I think the contrast of bright colors in alliance logos only serves to enhance the perception dystopian and lawless universe.

    What is more dystopian, a universe where everyone obeys concord or one where people can fly ships painted in bright garish colours giving the authorites the finger.

    ReplyDelete