22 August 2015

Alliance Tournament Betting - Day 3

Last weekend I announced my intention to bet on the underdog in as many Alliance Tournament matches as I could afford to. After a weekend of 64 matches I was 133 Million ISK in the red. There are only 44 matches over this new weekend so it should prove a little cheaper for me. So with no further ado, here's how day three went.

The Bets

Tactical Narcotics Team to bear Vox Populi.
Phoebe Freeport Republic to beat Nulli Secunda
Triumvirate. to beat The Afterlife.  
The Tuskers Co. to beat Warlords of the Deep
Dead Terrorists to beat Exodus.
The Gorgon Empire and Spawn to beat The Camel Empire
Confederation of xXPIZZAXx to beat Hard Knocks Citizens
It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake to beat Nihilists Social Club
The Explicit Alliance to beat Northern Coalition.
R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N to beat RAZOR Alliance
Brothers in Arms Alliance to beat Brave Collective
Drop the Hammer to beat Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
Easily Excited to beat Circle-Of-Two
Test Alliance Please Ignore to beat The WeHurt Initative
The Methodical Alliance to beat Dream Fleet
End of Life to beat Curatores Veritatis Alliance
M.I.F to beat Verge of Collapse
Togethor We Solo to beat Project.Mayhem.
CAStabouts to beat The Bastards.
Suddenly Spaceships. to beat Agony Empire
Scary Wormhole People to beat Rote Kapelle
Out of Sight. to beat SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Once again there were definitely more losses than wins. The difference is the odds seem to have been longer on those teams which did win. I spend 220 Million ISK in bets. I won 213 Million ISK back. Oh, so close to actually breaking even. Running tally: 860 Mil ISK bet; 720 Mil ISK won; 140 Mil ISK lost

No comments:

Post a Comment