|This was full...|
- If you jump a gate you take a drink
- If you dock you take a drink
- If you undock you take a drink
- If you change modes in a T3 destroyer, take a drink
- If you lemming through a gate take an extra drink (in addition to the one for jumping anyway)
- If you die you finish your drink
The above covers most reasons one should take a drink however there are always ad hoc rules which people create during the course of an evening. This creates an ancilliary set of rules:
- If you invent a new rule you take a drink
- If someone else invents a new rule you take TWO drinks for being too stupid to think of the new rule first
With the above bases covered there are two guarantees: a) You will have a brilliant night of playing EVE, and b) If done right you will wake up the following morning in physical pain and wondering where your wife and family are.
Ow my head hurts!