24 November 2014

This Is EVE

The more observant of you may notice a new page hanging off the top of this blog. The page is titled 'This Is EVE' and contains the wonderful new trailer CCP have put together using real comms chatter submitted by real players. Let's take a few minutes to watch it here.


Did you enjoy that? I certainly did. The first time I watched it there was a chill up my spine. This video shows why I play EVE better than any other. The people I hang out on comms. The excitement of fleeting up in a group and doing things together. When I feel like some quiet there is the planning and execution of industry.

Thank you CCP for making this, and thank you all the players who submitted their comms chatter to make this possible. To celebrate this wonderful trailer I think I'll just leave that static page up there so I can watch it all the time. I even mangled the page format to make it really large!!!

I love EVE.

1 comment: